Welcome to the

Random words, pictures and thoughts of one who always wishes to be on the mind's road to discovery!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut River Valley, New England, United States

Monday, April 2, 2018

Alan Cumming is Funnier Than You'd Think

You Gotta Get Bigger Dreams: My Life in Stories and PicturesYou Gotta Get Bigger Dreams: My Life in Stories and Pictures by Alan Cumming
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The pictures were well worth the price of the book. The anecdotes ranged from really funny, warm or raunchy. Particularly loved the cross country trip Honey since I've taken 11 of them so far with my husband. Could really relate. The Oprah-Eddie story is hilarious--I know people like Eddie--lol!
He is such a puckish fellow who has a real understanding of his singing ability--pleasant, not earth shattering--but not sure he realizes how handsome he can be at times, when he isn't grimacing or otherwise making faces. Just a fun book for the most part. Glad I read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment