Welcome to the

Random words, pictures and thoughts of one who always wishes to be on the mind's road to discovery!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut River Valley, New England, United States

Saturday, November 23, 2019

We Met in December--But I'm Not Saying What Year!

We Met in DecemberWe Met in December by Rosie Curtis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

An easy read about a group of single young people sharing a house in London. Just warmth and friendships, the years of starting out in life, finally being grown-up and kind of amazed at it all. Learning the ropes of living in a big city for some, starting a new career after deciding the path chosen at first is not a good fit, navigating the ins and outs of relationships and what one really wants in a partner. For some this read will fit into their lives they are living now with recognition of the situations. For other readers, like me, a trip back in time with memories and chuckles at how it was to be starting out. Also, like me, a reminder of what is happening in my own kids' lives and what, as their mother, I mean to them even though they are on their own. All in all a nice book to cuddle up with on a rainy day with tea and bisquits. Book provided by Goodreads for review

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment