Welcome to the

Random words, pictures and thoughts of one who always wishes to be on the mind's road to discovery!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut River Valley, New England, United States

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Review: Right Behind Her

Right Behind Her (Bree Taggert #4)Right Behind Her by Melinda Leigh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My favorite of the series so far, though reading from the beginning is the best way to approach it. This one gave a far deeper revelation about Bree's background and developed the character of her father much more. A convoluted crime that kept me guessing exactly what happened and at the end made it clear why a young drug addict would choose to live in a deserted barn loft with a female skull instead of the elegant guest house his very rich brother provides for him. Looking forward to the next Crime Bree and Dan and company will face.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment