Welcome to the

Random words, pictures and thoughts of one who always wishes to be on the mind's road to discovery!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut River Valley, New England, United States

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Review: Better off Dead

Better off Dead (Jack Reacher, #26)Better off Dead by Lee Child
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Never read a Reacher novel before though have seen movies with the character. Interesting and, I guess, impressive that no matter the enemy, Reacher, though bruised always manages to demolish it. Educational, if one wants to understand bomb making or how the WPA created tunnels beneath the US/Mexican border that are now excellent passageways for nefarious smugglers of many things besides drugs. Now, I understand how my car key works without being inserted into the ignition! So, perhaps I shall try another Reacher after all.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment