Welcome to the

Random words, pictures and thoughts of one who always wishes to be on the mind's road to discovery!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut River Valley, New England, United States

Friday, August 26, 2022

Review: High Wire in Nuala

High Wire in Nuala (Inspector de Silva Mysteries)High Wire in Nuala by Harriet Steel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Started this series because the setting is Ceylon during the '30 when it still was a British holding and I enjoy exotic settings and British Raj. I have not been disappointed. Shandi is a delight and his British wife, Jane, a perfect match. The combination of the Indian culture with the British upper class atitude is interesting and gives any crime an added touch of interest. In this one, however, the biggest clue to at least part of the mystery is found within the first few pages. It is so tempting to reveal it, but I shan't ! Enjoy!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment