Welcome to the

Random words, pictures and thoughts of one who always wishes to be on the mind's road to discovery!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut River Valley, New England, United States

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Review: Henri, le Chat Noir: The Existential Musings of an Angst-Filled Cat

Henri, le Chat Noir: The Existential Musings of an Angst-Filled CatHenri, le Chat Noir: The Existential Musings of an Angst-Filled Cat by William Braden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Read while waiting in the dentist office with a mask on --one other person in the room--kept looking at me strangely EVERY TIME I burst out laughing. Several times the page and accompanying picture of Henri were so funny, it was almost impossible to stop--and the more I looked at him, the more I laughed. Oh, and his distain for his white fellow feline is INTENSE. Not sure if anyone who hasn't lived with a cat can fully appreciate this guy! I'm going to read it to Shadow and Fern because THEY know!

I heard Shadow tell Fern she is nothing but a DOG when she, my sweet little kitten, played fetch with me. She happily ignored him as she trotted back with the catnip sock monkey toy and dropped it at my feet--tail up and all!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment