Welcome to the

Random words, pictures and thoughts of one who always wishes to be on the mind's road to discovery!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut River Valley, New England, United States

Saturday, July 15, 2023

Review: Murder in the Parish

Murder in the Parish (DI Hillary Greene #20)Murder in the Parish by Faith Martin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Really liked this 20th book in the series primarily because I like the main characters Hilary, Claire and Gareth. I like the way they interact, the geography of their neighborhood and the people who populate it. This case, however, was a bit transparent for me and I found myself reading it just because I wanted to know when the team was going to catch on to the obvious. Took them almost to the end of the book--which is crazy, since they thought of everything any Vicar has been suspected of, except this situation, which is just as prevalent a supposition about he breed.

So, it was a good book, worth finishing but just not that challenging for those of us who like to see themselves as part of the investigation team--lol

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment