Welcome to the

Random words, pictures and thoughts of one who always wishes to be on the mind's road to discovery!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut River Valley, New England, United States

Friday, August 11, 2023

Review: B is for Burglar

<B is for Burglar (Kinsey Millhone, #2)B is for Burglar by Sue Grafton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Well, this is the second in the series and I had the murderer pegged by page 25! Knew most of the charade going on but wasn't sure at first if the sister knew what was going on. She's a good writer, Sue Grafton, and so her habit of sending Kinsey running all over the country trying to find leads and then tie them together is fun. Still, not sure whether the trope is going to encourage me to go too far into the series. Have four more letters to hand and will read them, but unless the cases are more difficult it may be time to find another more challenging series to read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment