Welcome to the

Random words, pictures and thoughts of one who always wishes to be on the mind's road to discovery!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut River Valley, New England, United States

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Malloy, Sarah, Gino and Maeve Solve Two Murders in the Bowery

Murder in the Bowery (Gaslight Mystery, #20)Murder in the Bowery by Victoria Thompson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Have loved this series and read them all except the new one on Union Square. Usually I give a four or five star review but this one was a bit disappointing. At the halfway mark I already knew who was the source of Estelle's problems and the relationship with her Aunt. From then on it was just too long before Malloy etal caught on and started to figure out who may have killed both Estelle and Freddie and why. Not a bad book, I enjoyed it and did finish it, because the murderer was a mystery almost to the end and I did want to know who did it--part of the solution was surprising so that was rewarding.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment