Welcome to the

Random words, pictures and thoughts of one who always wishes to be on the mind's road to discovery!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut River Valley, New England, United States

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Labyrinth--FBI Thrller

Labyrinth (FBI Thriller #23)Labyrinth by Catherine Coulter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Don't know how I've missed this series but this episode was a page turner! Two mysteries--one a conspiracy to sell spy technology to the highest bidder--but what is it, who are the conspirators? The second mystery the kidnapping of 16 year old girls in the hills of Virginia. Apparently, Coulter's fictional FBI agents are a married couple--Sherlock and Savige. Sherlock has been in an auto accident and has amnesia but her exceptional powers of observation appear to be unaffected. Savige is slightly psychic which allows him to assist Agent Hammersmith, also psychic, both in Virginia and from afar in the kidnapping case. The narrative moves back and forth between the cases which are not related but the transitions are smooth and easy to follow. Now, I think I may have to start at the beginning of this series.
I like Coulter's easy and fast reading prose, her use of short chapters which aid in moving through the almost 500 pages at a quick clip. Plus she's named her cats Peyton and Eli--so for sure I'm a fan!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment