Welcome to the

Random words, pictures and thoughts of one who always wishes to be on the mind's road to discovery!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut River Valley, New England, United States

Monday, July 19, 2021

Common Healthy Practices

Rewiring Tinnitus: How I Finally Found Relief From the Ringing in My EarsRewiring Tinnitus: How I Finally Found Relief From the Ringing in My Ears by Glenn Schweitzer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Common Healthy ACTIVITIES

Not a lot of new approaches to the achievement of a healthy life, no matter the individual' concerns or afflictions. Exercise, eat well, reduce stress, sleep well. Add in meditation, therapy, and the author's collection of guided meditation and sound tracks for $50, if so inclined. Glad I didn't buy the book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment