Welcome to the

Random words, pictures and thoughts of one who always wishes to be on the mind's road to discovery!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut River Valley, New England, United States

Monday, July 19, 2021

Sometimes Feeling Guilty is Unreasonable....

The SurvivorsThe Survivors by Jane Harper
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Sometimes Feeling Guilty Is Unreasonable

...and making someone feel guilty is unforgivable . Found this book very difficult for several reasons.The initial premise ,that the loss of rescuers lives is somehow the fault of the survivor , didn't resonate with me at all. That being the case, the repetitive narration bored me and somber tone depressed me. I finished the book but felt no sympathy or empathy for any of the characters except the two victims. They were innocent women who lost their lives because of teen male angst.




.vivor

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment