Welcome to the

Random words, pictures and thoughts of one who always wishes to be on the mind's road to discovery!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut River Valley, New England, United States

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

The Whitby Murders

The Whitby Murders (Yorkshire Murder Mysteries, #6)The Whitby Murders by J.R. Ellis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Beware Your Friends

This series is a favorite but I knew what happened in the escape room and who the murderer was right when it happened. Then, because Oldroyd insisted that all the friends had to be investigated, I began to doubt myself! Once the murderer was revealed, though I could not figure out the full crime or its motivation, I sort of felt like Andy. Lots of wasted time. But the characters, the team work and the personal relationships, the history and the setting made up for any weaknesses in the crime plot.


his daughter insisted

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment