Welcome to the

Random words, pictures and thoughts of one who always wishes to be on the mind's road to discovery!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut River Valley, New England, United States

Friday, September 2, 2022

Review: Murder By Fire--Just Okay

Murder By Fire (DI Hillary Greene, #10)Murder By Fire by Faith Martin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Not sure if I'm so familiar with the series or if the plot was too simple,but I knew immediately who the murderer was. I also knew why ,as soon as the character made an appearance. Continued to the end only because I wanted to know what was happening in the lives of Hilary and the members of the team. Much of the changes were disappointing. Will continue with the next book to see if new characters will be as interesting.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment