Welcome to the

Random words, pictures and thoughts of one who always wishes to be on the mind's road to discovery!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut River Valley, New England, United States

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Review: Fourth Wing

Fourth Wing (The Empyrean, #1)Fourth Wing by Rebecca Yarros
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Not usually into Fantasy but since it was on my Kindle decided to read it. At over 600 pages wasn't sure I'd finish but found it interesting and fast moving enough that I did. It reminded me of Eragon series a bit, Hunger Games, too and even touches of Harry Potter. My favorite characters were the dragons--Violet's are particularly wry and adorable. Such fun having her dragon speak in her head and comment on her behavior.

Big warning--this book won in Romantasy not straight Fantasy--there are explicit ROMANCE scenes--not fit for children.. I'd rate it R--more than PG13 for those parents who care.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment