Welcome to the

Random words, pictures and thoughts of one who always wishes to be on the mind's road to discovery!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut River Valley, New England, United States

Monday, December 11, 2023

Review: The Precipice

The PrecipiceThe Precipice by Paul Doiron
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well, always knew I wanted to keep the cats in at night because of the pack of coyotes that hang around our fields. Didn't know they might gang up on me!! Glad my daughter didn't hike too much of the Long Trail and has never wanted to do the AT--why would she--we have plenty of land for her to hike right here. Must admit, in recent years, have been less comfortable walking out there alone. Sadly, there are too many ways to get many miles away from a crime scene in too short a time these days. Also, remote areas don't seem to be as remote as once they were from those who would commit crimes. This one hits too close to rural Vermont for me--kind of scary

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment