Welcome to the

Random words, pictures and thoughts of one who always wishes to be on the mind's road to discovery!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut River Valley, New England, United States

Friday, January 5, 2024

Review: Murder on the Edge

Murder on the Edge (DI Skelgill Investigates, #3)Murder on the Edge by Bruce Beckham
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

For some reason this book was hard to get through--maybe because it was so convoluted and seemingly unsolvable. Still, as the murders piled up and the victims not only did not seem to be rock climbers nor hikers but also seemed unconnected, the mystery was intriguing. When the case finally breaks it is as sudden and surprising to the reader as to the detectives who doggedly investigated it.

I'm not sure what Jones sees in Skelgill but I like her and Leigton. Skelgill gives me a headache.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment