Welcome to the

Random words, pictures and thoughts of one who always wishes to be on the mind's road to discovery!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut River Valley, New England, United States

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Rereading Grisham Starting with The Firm--Have Misplaced A Time to Kill and The Pelican Brief

The FirmThe Firm by John Grisham
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rereading Grisham--and starting at the beginning. Used to wait anxiously for his next book and then, somehow, didn't keep up. Watched The Innocent Man on Netflix and remembered how much I enjoyed his novels filled with suspense and thrills always with a lawyer at the center of the plot. So, here I go again--going to keep reading until I catch up with his newest. Also going to watch Tom Cruise in the movie version. That is a problem, though, since I usually like my own mental image of the characters and in this one Tom Cruise and Gene Hackman keep filling my mind's eye. Could be worse--I like those two.

Anyway, if you've read Grisham you don't need a review. If you haven't, start with A Time To Kill and work your way through his work-if you like smart lawyers and crooked white collar wearers and corruption stories, he's your guy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment