Welcome to the

Random words, pictures and thoughts of one who always wishes to be on the mind's road to discovery!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut River Valley, New England, United States

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Review: Origin in Death

Origin in Death (In Death, #21)Origin in Death by J.D. Robb
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

2059 New York City--though only 35 years from now, hoping this book is not what our future holds. Between the threat of AI creating a " reality " difficult to discern, the idea of Quiet Birth is enough to make me happy that I can't last that long at my age. Does make me worry about what the future holds for our children, though. Must admit, I like a lot of the automatic driving vehicles that would allow me to get around more easily than current vehicles do at my age.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment