Welcome to the

Random words, pictures and thoughts of one who always wishes to be on the mind's road to discovery!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut River Valley, New England, United States

Friday, January 7, 2011

Epiphany

y And so after a long and arduous journey across the ledge of our bay window the Kings have arrived at the Manger, bearing the gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. In celebration, I burned frankincense and myrrh in the living room fragrancing the house beautifully. And, even though January 6th has arrived, I am still going to keep my tree and decorations up and the lights lit. I want to hold back the winter darkness as long as possible--it is so depressing and the rooms look so warm and welcoming lit with the small white lights at the windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment