Welcome to the

Random words, pictures and thoughts of one who always wishes to be on the mind's road to discovery!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut River Valley, New England, United States

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What a Way to Start the Day!

I do so wish that Barbara, the hygienist had made sure that Elaine Neal's, my dentist's, whole visage was included--she is such a lovely woman besides being the most competent and honest dentist I've ever had work on my teeth. Here, I am thanking her PROFUSELY for doing work on my daughter's teeth at no charge, since Betsy has no insurance. We are also discussing the gold cap she will place on my broken molar in a couple of weeks.

In the meantime, after starting at 7 am as we were heading out to the dentist's office, the snow is slowly closing us off from the rest of the world. Notice how Soot has stopped right at the snow line on the porch, looking out and wondering where all this stuff has come from. The red car is definitely in for the season!





No comments:

Post a Comment