Welcome to the

Random words, pictures and thoughts of one who always wishes to be on the mind's road to discovery!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut River Valley, New England, United States

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Nothing like winning a free book!!

If you like to cook, if you like to read mysteries, if the White House and its workings fascinate you, you should check out this link http://kayespenguinposts.blogspot.com There is a contest to win Buffalo West Wing by Julie Hyzy. Have never read anything by her but this sounds like a really fun book involving the delivery of poisoned Buffalo wings to the children of the newly inaugurated president........how did they get past security? Who sent them? Hmmmmm, and I hear there are recipes from the head chef who it seems is also an amateur sleuth. The broth--oh, I mean, the plot thickens! I hope I win!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment