Welcome to the

Random words, pictures and thoughts of one who always wishes to be on the mind's road to discovery!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut River Valley, New England, United States

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Making My Lists......

Two weeks from today we start our annual trek. And so I start my annual preparations. Being old and pre-senile I find that lists have become my best friends. Bill has always been a list maker but that was never my habit. I guess I always had a pretty organized life, much of which was regulated by bells ringing every 45 minutes. Now that my time is my own I find that days fly by and I've done nothing of the things that must be done. With a list to organize me---well, sort of, if I look at it--more gets accomplished. LOL Retirement to me means, what gets done, gets done. The rest will get done sometime, maybe!! and if not, oh, well!

No comments:

Post a Comment